You are a rare Body Shape because Strawberry is the least common Body Shape of all. A Strawberry Body Shape (also called an Inverted Triangle Body Shape) has a shape of a strawberry. A woman with a Strawberry Body Shape has:
- Broad shoulder, wider than hips or waist
- Usually straight waist
- The hips is the same or smaller than waist and bust.
If a woman with a Strawberry Body Shape puts on extra weight it goes on the top part of the body.
How to measure your Strawberry Body Shape
- Get a soft measuring tape or even a long piece of string to measure.
- Place yourself in front of a full-length mirror just wearing underwear.
- Look at your upper body above the waist and bust.
A Strawberry Body Shape is bigger in the upper body:
- Measure your shoulder
With a Strawberry Body Shape the bust, the waist and the hip are smaller
- Measure your bust
- Measure your waist
- Measure your hips
Strengths of a Strawberry body shape and how to dress it Your strengths are:
- Your great and athletic shoulders
- Your smaller waist and smaller bottom.
How to dress your athletic shoulders:
- Wear V and U neck top to slim down your upper body
- Wear soft and light fabrics to soften your shoulders.
How to dress your smaller waist and smaller bottom:
- You can wear almost any type of skirts that flare from your hips
- You can wear most types of trousers and jeans.
Remember that you should be proud of your athletic and strong looking shoulders.
Accentuate them by showing them off. They are your best assets.