There are 5 body shapes.
Every woman in the world possess only one of these 5 outlines, regardless of size`;
1. The Apple body shape
2. The Candle body shape
3. The Hourglass body shape
4. The Pear body shape
5. The Strawberry body shape
It is important to know which body shape you have because although we are all the same, we are also all different. It is in our differences that we can find and rely on our personal beauty. Also knowing which body shape you have will enable you to show off your positive qualities.
We at Shapemoda focus on the body shape and in its fit, regardless the size.
There are 3 simple steps to get to understand which body shape you have.
1st STEP OUTLINE OF YOUR BODY
The best and fastest way to understand which body shape you have is to look at yourself straight on in the mirror.
Stand in front of it.
The mirror is a powerful device. Let’s use it to simply acknowledge the outline of your body shape.
The outline is that imaginary line that encloses the contour of your body. In another word the outline is your silhouette, without taking into account the muscles and fat that your body naturally possess.
2nd STEP PROPORTION BETWEEN 3 PARTS IN YOUR BODY: SHOULDERS, WAIST AND HIPS
In this second step you need to establish the proportions on your body. To do so you need to observe 3 parts of your body: your shoulder, your waist and your hips.
Then ask yourself:
· Which part is the widest – shoulder, waist or hips?
· Which part is the smallest – shoulder, waist or hops?
APPLE BODY SHAPE
You have an Apple body shape if your upper and lower waist are wider than your hips and shoulder.
CANDLE BODY SHAPE
You have a Candle body shape if your waist has a similar width of your shoulder.
HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE
You have an Hourglass body shape if your shoulder and waist are of similar width with a well defined waist.
PEAR BODY SHAPE
You have a Pear body shape if your hips are the widest part of your body and your waist is the smallest.
STRAWBERRY BODY SHAPE
You are a Strawberry body shape if your shoulder is the widest part and your hips are the smallest.
3rd STEP ESTABLISH AND OWN YOUR BEST ASSET
Each body shape has its best asset.
Knowing our best asset will allow us to show off our positive qualities.
· With an Apple body shape, your best asset are definitely your slim legs
· With a Candle body shape, your best asset is your straight figure because it gives you the opportunity to fit into almost everything.
· With an Hourglass body shape, your best asset is the proportion of your balanced curves.
· With a Pear body shape, your best asset is your small and well-defined waist.
· With a Strawberry body shape, your best assets are a small well defined bottom, and your sexy shoulder.